Welcome to Mega City
You aren’t even in tech if you didn’t buy a Chain Runners NFT over the weekend. You couldn’t be on Twitter for the last 72 hours and not see someone excited about the pixelated art they just bought.
If you want to be cool, you should check out Chain Runner NFT. The collection has 10,000 pixelated renegade runner NFTs in it. They are made and kept on the Ethereum blockchain. These can be bought on the OpenSea NFT market. You can get them there.
People’s view on NFT and Arts
Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) have changed how people see and interact with art. People in the art world also like it. Because of this, we have seen a lot of traditional art auction houses want to buy NFT art. For example, Christie’s, Sotheby’s, and Phillips all sold NFT art. When Beeple sold his piece “Everydays: the First 5000 Days” for $69 million, it caught the public’s attention. They also have pieces like “Bored Ape Yacht Club,” “CryptoPunks,” “Bored Ape Chemistry Club,” and “DeadFellaz.” Another player has come into town who has taken the world by storm. The name of the player is “Chain Runner.” Let’s start right away!
About Chain Runners NFT
The Chain Runners NFT are a collection of exactly 10,000 32×32 pixelated renegade runners that are NFTs. They are an art project. Each runner NFT is made up of a random number and stored on the Ethereum blockchain. It’s also on the Ethereum blockchain, so the collection is still going strong. There are 13 layers in each runner, each with 8 different colors. These layers are also combined together to make these art pieces. During this process, the Alpha blends together.
In this case, both the image and its attributes are keep on the same chain. However, the traits of the NFT is selected when the coins are made. The team that made The Chain Runners used to work on web and software projects for Blitmap (@BrainDraind). Blitmap was a sci-fantasy world that people made together. It had 100 NFTs.
Also read, Sandbox NFT play to earn metaverse game
Price of each runners
At a cost of 0.05 ETH, each NFT in the collection has been made. There are 10,000 NFTs in the collection. OpenSea still has them for sale. There are now 3043 people who own the collection. It has now sold more than $1 million worth of the collection. In general, it cost about $4.5k to buy one of these NFTs. Most expensive NFT piece: Runner #9527 was sold for $588.1k. In addition, the NFT collection has a great backstory. There is a Mega City and a group of renegades called The Runners. These runners are fighting back against the government. The whole story is here. Makes the collection even more fun: The backstory makes it more interesting.
Next Big thing in NFT
A lot of people think Chain Runners are going to be the next big thing in NFT. It’s a new project, but it’s been taking off in a big way over the last few days. It looks like it will join the Bored Ape Yacht Club and the CryptoPunks on NFT Mount Rushmore. As an NFT at some point.
Prominent person who own some runners
Josh Buckley, the investor and former CEO of Product Hunt, owns 135 Runners. Jen Rubio, the founder of Away, owns 135 Runners; Carl Pei, the CEO of Nothing, owns 135 Runners; Bri Kimmel, the CEO of Worklife, owns 135 Runners; Gary Vaynerchuk owns 135 Runners; and Alex Pall, the Chainsmokers’ lead singer, owns 135 Runners.
As far as we know, there’s also a lot of rumor that Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong might have bought a Runner, which supporters are very excited about, but it’s not yet clear if that’s the case.
Prices fell a lot on one monday on November 2021, but quickly rose again as more people bought.
32×32-pixel Chain Runners for sale
There are 10,000 32×32-pixel Chain Runners for sale, and their prices are going through the roof right now. Going rate: 3 ETH, or about $12,500, but there’s a lot of variation in the prices of each NFT. Blade Runner meets the Sega Genesis. Mega City is the name of the home base and The Runners is a group of renegade who are fighting back against authority. It’s a little weird, but it’s still fun.
Chain Runner being the NFT Art Collection on the next level
In this book, NFTs are being taken to a whole new level. For one thing, they’re actually on-chain and decentralized, unlike many projects that look like Web3 but are actually Web 2.0 projects in the way that they work.
- Blitmap is an enormous NFT project that takes place in a vast sci-fi world, and these images were created by some of the people who worked on Blitmap. It’s comparable to purchasing a lightsaber at Disney World: Mid, an alias for Evan Dennington, claimed on Clubhouse that buying a piece of plastic was “basically just buying a piece of plastic.” “But it’s filled with so much energy and passion, and you’re creating a lasting memory around this object.”
- All the code is open source, and the developers give Runners a license that isn’t very strict. It’s one of the most internet-utopian NFT projects we’ve seen so far, so it’s no surprise that tech people are all over this one. People also enjoy the process of making the art.
- The majority of the time, purchasing an NFT is comparable to joining a specific club. You purchase an NFT in order to become a member of the organization that is constructing the club. Alternatively, you may try something different. The movie has already inspired a great deal of art. There’s also a lot of new art that isn’t the same as what’s already there.
- This is a project call Chain Runners that is still in its early stages, but it’s an amazing experiment in IP creation with a community, and it’s catching the attention of crypto and tech leaders as well as people who have never bought an NFT before.
- If you want to talk to other people, there is always Discord. Also, the developers are working on the “Runnerhub,” which will give you a lot of information about your Runner and the world that they live in.
Is Chain Runner dead?
Nobody, even the people who made it and own Runners, knows how it came to be like this. Dennington said he wanted to build a “story-driven universe,” but right now it’s mostly just a way to change your Twitter profile picture for a lot of money. But that’s the point. This is a new way for people to work together to try out real new technology, whether it’s for sick new Twitter profile pictures or a way to buy the U.S. Constitution, like this. And you’ll get some art in the process, too.
Keep an eye on bestnftdrops.io and follow us on twitter to stay up to date on the hottest and upcoming NFT Drops.